Monday, September 8, 2008

Enough Said?


This is what the boys did while mommy was at the gym tonight. Yes, that is what you think it is, TAMPAX brand. Maybe Corban could do some advertising for them. I must thank Jared for having pictures and a video for me, this is one I would have hated to miss.

I can't say it enough, I love being a mom! I just learned the acronym for my title: SAHM. I am a little slow, but just in case you didn't know you were a SAHM, it stands for Stay At Home Mom. So my favorite thing of the day is when I walk into the room and Corban will look up from what he is doing and give me a huge smile, like "Oh, Hi Mom!" We currently have a blockade up from the family room to the entryway. He is stand up at the ottoman (that's the blockade) and smile at me and pat the leather. I had walked in from being at the gym and he heard me, so he crawled over the ottoman and stood up. I was getting ready to take Nika out so I said my hellos to Corban and then I proceeded to walk out the door. I heard his upset as I walked away. It broke my heart imagining his sadness. Of course he wasn't too sad and by the time Nike and I came back, he was busy playing with the vacuum switch. But as soon as I said, "Corban", he turned from what he was doing and gave me my "hello" smile, and came crawling toward me so we could chat together. If they could all be like him, I would have a dozen!

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL ... I'm totally laughing at that video. He's going to town on that thing! Sooo cute!

Ali said...

Jake says: What is Corban doing with the torpedo?

Hilarious. Leave it to daddy!

Jacqui said...

I call it the cotton rocket. He will be sensitive to feminine needs, right? ;)

Love the post. What a cute little buggie. It was so fun to do the video chat with you the other night. Sorry we were being so silly! We were glad to see you, even if it was through the computer.

Kimberly said...

Sinjin LOVES to play in the hygeine drawer... What is it with those things that are just so appealing!

Colleen said...

Corban may be on to something there. Could you patent the idea and market them as teething aids?