Too bad I don't love writing. Corban gives me something to write about EVERYDAY! So now I have to think back and share some of the greatest moments. In no particular order, this is what this boy does to make me laugh...or at least smile: Bring my deodorant into his room while I am cleaning up the toys. He is sticking his finger in the little hole, and then wiping deodorant remnants on his forehead and hair. He laughs at himself as I start to laugh. I am told by Sorren Agle that there is honey on the floor (my Co-op day). I look right to my side (I have been standing at my laptop which is sitting on the bar counter) and there is a puddle of carmel, with little drips trailing away from it. I follow the trail and find Corban with a practically empty mini topping cup of carmel, carmel all over his fingers, on his clothes, and of course in the hair. Laughing and chattering as he has discovered the box of blocks. Interestingly enough, we had just been to the doctor's that morning and she asked how many blocks he can stack. Sadly I had no clue because we don't usually play with blocks since he didn't show interest 3-4 months ago. Ha! He showed me he can stack those blocks like no other :) He loves putting this orange bucket (came with bristle blocks) on his head and walking around. We call him our little alien because that is what it looks like. He has recently been amused by putting it on mommy or daddy's head. My favorite is when he gives us kisses with a bucket on one of our heads.
He also really enjoys putting a blanket over his head and walking around. Today he was reminding me of E.T. so I caught it on video but I can't get it to upload.
He LOVES playing outside, and the less clothes and adding water to the picture is ten times better!
While washing the windows today he took my squeegee away from me and played with it in his outside sink and fire pit. Then he got interested in my washing once I turned on the hose and was spraying them down. I don't know if he finally got cold, or if he was just dying to play in the water (daddy will let him play in the hose on the grass quite frequently), but he laid down on his belly, on the cement, looking somewhat like a beached whale. All was adorable until he started sucking up the water. That was NOT clean water.
For the first time, and hopefully the last, I came to wake Corban up from a nap and he was curled up, bum in the air, withOUT a diaper. This picture was taken after he was already awake and playing around in his crib.
1 comment:
Ha hahaaa! I love the bare-naked bum. :0) My kids spend all summer in the nude. They pretty much didn't wear any clothes at all while we were in AZ!
Post a Comment