I LOVE these!! Thanks for telling me they were on here. I was laughing remembering Jared trying to teach Corban how to blow properly. So funny! Thanks for letting us come to his birthday party. :D
Wow! Is that a How to Train Your Dragon cake? I am way impressed! What's the blue? He looks darling. So... are you having a birthday for him in July, too?
The cake was made by one of our employees. i have no idea what the blue stuff was, but the kids gobbled it up. it was a big cake so it took us 3 weeks to finish and corban still asks for birthday cake all the time!
5 comments:
I LOVE these!! Thanks for telling me they were on here. I was laughing remembering Jared trying to teach Corban how to blow properly. So funny! Thanks for letting us come to his birthday party. :D
Wow! Is that a How to Train Your Dragon cake? I am way impressed! What's the blue? He looks darling. So... are you having a birthday for him in July, too?
Miss you guys! xoxo
I am super impressed. Awesome cake! Who made it? You can tell he was in LOVE!
The cake was made by one of our employees. i have no idea what the blue stuff was, but the kids gobbled it up. it was a big cake so it took us 3 weeks to finish and corban still asks for birthday cake all the time!
Bring that munchkin to me. NOW......and a slice o' cake.
Post a Comment