Wow. What a fun party! Wish I had a "Tang" here in Flagstaff! What is the grab gift game? How did you sculpt that lemon cake? Why didn't it go well? Taste or just the ability to manipulate it? It ALWAYS falls, but is still yummy, especially in the middle where the lemon glaze likes to pool. I thought your version looked really cool. How did "the gift" turn out?
2 comments:
Love this in every way.
Wow. What a fun party! Wish I had a "Tang" here in Flagstaff! What is the grab gift game? How did you sculpt that lemon cake? Why didn't it go well? Taste or just the ability to manipulate it? It ALWAYS falls, but is still yummy, especially in the middle where the lemon glaze likes to pool. I thought your version looked really cool. How did "the gift" turn out?
Post a Comment