Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Luckiest

Hey there! So I am the luckiest guy in the world. I have the coolest, most beautiful wife! Two amazing and cute little kids! And to top it all, they love me and I love them. Here are a couple of recent looks.

Malia in the bath, loves it as much as Corban Two cuties together.
This is Malia in the morning, this and a lot of smiling. I just liked this one.
This is what Corban looked like when I checkid in on him during his nap this evening. gotta love it!


If you haven't heard the song, the luckiest by Ben Folds you have to check it out. I will try to attach it to a video or something. we'll see how that goes.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love those two little kids and their mom and dad, too! Missed you at book club tonight, Amanda. :*( But I'm sure you had a great "homebody" night! :D

Amanda said...

I stayed home and had book club with Corban...a little more on my level. He really enjoyed discussing Alphabet Under Construction :)

Colleen said...

I still am clueless about who Malia looks like. She must have a lot of Larsen in her. What do you think?

Jen said...

Cute updates. The pictures at the beach are so fun! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!